• LIFEFORM is a poly addition cure RTV silicone rubber that vulcanises at room temperature. A and B components are mixed together at the correct ration of 1:1 to offer a thixotropic mixture that is ready to be applied directly to the body.
• LIFEFORM silicone offers many advantages over alginate such as the wider range of materials that can be cast directly into your mould and it can be used again and again.
• LIFEFORM also can be bonded to itself, allowing the life-caster to apply thinner skins resulting in less material and less wastage.
• LIFEFORM also offers release properties that are completely unique to this system. Unlike other life-casting silicones that need a barrier or release applied quite thick to ensure a good release, which can obscure the detail.
• LIFEFORM can be applied direct to clean skin with no loss of detail.
LifeCasting Silicone LifeForm SLOW SET
Ratio is 1 to 1 by volume. Elevated temperatures accelerate the cure and lower temperatures slow down the curing speed. Areas intended for moulding should be grease free and clean, and then dried before applying the LIFEFORM.
To ensure all the detail has been picked up on your chosen body part the material should be applied within the required working time. The cure is approximately in
Slow - 13-17mins at 25C.
Great for Students and first time Users. Allows more mixing time.